The Forum delivers tools to aid the supply chain community in several ways, including:
- Access to Thought Leading Research
- Participation in Meetings at MIT and Europe
- Access to Lectures and Presentations from Prior Meetings
- Ability to Design and Sponsor Highly Targeted Research
Also available to members is access to various activities and resources of the Forum:
RESEARCH MEMBERS RECEIVE...
- Invitation to participate in applicable research;
- Executive Research Summaries – Members are given copies of research they participate in;
- Quarterly bulletins will be sent to Members;
- Website access – Research members have access to online reports and conference presentations;
- Software learning tools (e.g. Beer Game and Procurement Portal);
PLATINUM MEMBERS RECEIVE...
- All Research Member benefits, plus
- Seminars and symposia – Three seats to all Forum seminars. Each is focused on a specific supply chain issue, such as technology implementation or advanced supply chain analysis and how that will impact members;
- Access to quarterly Forum webinars;
- Will receive a company specific benchmark report from studies they have participated in (and when applicable);
- Access to one workshop per year on subject of choice.
For more information on how your company can benefit from becoming a member the Forum, contact us.